60 Night Comfort Guarantee
Sleep Doctor’s 60 Night Comfort Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress. If for any reason, after sleeping on the mattress for a minimum of 14 nights you are not completely happy with your new mattress feel, you can swap it for a new one (terms and conditions apply).
Terms & Conditions
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 14 nights from the date of delivery (It can take between 2-4 weeks for your body to adjust to any mattress). Under the Comfort Guarantee, mattresses are only able to be exchanged after they have been slept on for 14 nights and before 60 nights (inclusive) from the date of your mattress delivery.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim an exchange. The mattress Comfort Guarantee is limited to a maximum of two (2) exchanges within the 14 to 60-night period. No further exchanges will be accepted once two (2) replacement mattresses have been received (except as required by law).
- The exchanged mattress must be the same size as the original mattress purchased (e.g. a king size mattress can only be exchanged for another king). The Comfort Guarantee exchange must take place at the store from which the mattress being exchanged was originally purchased.
- A Sleep Doctor approved waterproof mattress protector must be purchased for your mattress at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same invoice. The mattress protector must be used on your mattress from the very first night until the last night.
- A mattress that has mould, dirt, stains, smells, bug infestations or has been damaged or soiled in anyway will be exempt from the Comfort Guarantee and unable to be exchanged. The final decision on the mattress is at the discretion of the store.
- A structurally sound bedframe/base is essential to the performance and comfort of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate bedframe/base. Solid timber slats should be no more than 9cm apart. The use of a soft, sagging or a non-supportive base such as bowed posture slats or narrow tubing, which in our reasonable opinion is not supportive, will void the 60 Night Comfort Guarantee and the warranty of the mattress. Sleep Doctor reserves the right to inspect the bedframe/base.
- If the replacement mattress selected has a higher RRP than the original mattress, the customer must pay the difference prior to the exchange taking place. It is up to the discretion of the store as to whether the sale price is held or RRP is applied. If the replacement mattress selected is priced at a lower RRP than the original mattress, an in-Store credit will be given. Store credits from the 60 Night Comfort Guarantee can only be used in store with a minimum spend of $1,000.
- A comfort exchange service fee will be charged to customers for every exchange of a mattress. Comfort exchange service fees are as follows:
a) Super King: $350
b) King: $250
c) Queen, Double: $200
d) King Single, Long Single, Single: $150
- This policy applies to standard mattresses only. Custom-made orders or sales of floor stock mattresses are exempt from the Guarantee. Custom-made orders include mattresses made to non-standard sizes (e.g. caravan mattresses) and zipper/Velcro mattresses.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, the ’60 Night Comfort Guarantee’ will be declined. The final decision to exchange mattresses is at the discretion of the store.
- The 60 Night Comfort Guarantee applies to the following Sleep Doctor stores; Batemans Bay NSW, Bundall QLD and Fyshwick ACT.